Corrosion Protection CoatingOffering you a complete choice of products which include black bituminous coating.
Approx. Price: Rs 120 / Litre(s)Get Latest Price
|Packaging Size||20 Ltr|
We are one of the leading wholesaler and distributor of Black Bituminous Coating which is a corrosion protection coating. Offered product provides corrosion protection coatings for all types of iron, steel, masonry, or concrete surfaces for fixing glass panels on building elevation. Owing to the non-toxic and odorless properties, this product is ideal for coating the inside of masonry or steel water tanks.
- Tank Mastic provides corrosion protection coating to all types of iron, steel including drums, and masonry or concrete surfaces for fixing glass panels on building elevation
- It, being non-toxic / odorless, is suitable for coating insides of masonry / steel water tanks
- It is easily applicable by brush/spray gun. It dries rapidly leaving black glossy finish.
- The resultant film is tough and elastic and does not crack easily due to structural movements.
- It is resistant to diluted acids and alkalis.
- It is non-toxic and does not impart odor or taste to water or other contents in contact.
- The base metal should be cleaned thoroughly by sand blasting or otherwise. Before application, surface should be totally dry, free from moisture, oil, grease, mill scale or rust
- For better performance, a coat of ShaliTex Primer is recommended on metallic surfaces, However, for concrete or other porous surfaces, a coat of ShaliTex Primer is pre-requisite ShaliTex Primer should be allowed to dry hard before Tank Mastic is applied
- Tank Mastic must be stirred properly before applying by brush or spray gun. Two coats of TankMastic® are recommended for concrete and three coats for metallic surfaces
Health & Safety:
- Lid of the container should be firmly fixed, when not in use
- TankMastic® shall have no harmful reaction, when it comes in contact with drinking water
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application