Waterproofing MembraneWholesale Distributor of a wide range of products which include bituminous waterproofing membrane and supertene membrane.
Bituminous Waterproofing Membrane
Approx. Price: Rs 2,100 / Roll(s)Get Latest Price
We are one of the eminent wholesalers and distributors ofBituminousWaterproofingMembrane.Offered waterproofing membrane finds a vast application in the waterproofing of wagons, warehouses, trams, buses, silos, grain go-downs and others. Highly resistant to chemicals, these membranes are easy to apply, repair and maintain.
- TarFelt - FG P is recommended as per IS code of practice IS: 1346/76. It is suitable for application on various types of surfaces such as concrete, corrugated, asbestos or GI sheet, timber, shell / folded plate, etc. They are ideal for waterproofing of silos, grain go-downs, warehouses, wagons, trams, buses, etc.
- TarFelt - FG R is mainly used for damp proofing treatment for foundation, basements and retaining walls
- Highly resistant to chemicals of corrosive nature
- Rot proof
- Proven waterproofing first generation membrane and offers impermeability to water
- Easy to apply, repair and maintain
- Dimensionally stable
- Ideal waterproofing material where atmosphere is corrosive or prone to chemical vapor
- Effective for use of walls of effluent treatment plants
- Specification regarding the nature of treatment should be decided depending on the type of structure and climatic conditions. For example, in severe climatic conditions a heavy / extra heavy treatment should be adopted
- Provide adequate number of drainage outlets of 100 mm diameter at least
- Clean the surface thoroughly to make it free from any foreign particle. Repair all undulation and surface defect like cracks, honeycombing
- Provide PCC / cementitious caving at all vertical and horizontal junction
- Apply a coat of ShaliTex Primer @ 0.3 L/m2 and allow it to dry
- Use STP Bitumen 85/25 as bonding material by heating it to the correct working temperature and by spreading over the roof @ 1.2 kgm2 per coat uniformly.
- Unroll and fix TarFelt - FG P / R by applying uniform pressure with a roller / hand pressure for removal of any entrapped air.
- For double layer treatment, stagger all overlap joints
- Terminate TarFelt FG P / R at the top of parapet if the height of parapet is upto 500 mm. In
case the height of the parapet is above 500 mm, terminate TarFelt FG P / R at parapet in a
groove 50 x 40 mm at parapet at a height of 300mm from the roof level
|Heat Resistance at 68 ± 2 OC, 3|
|Pressure Head Test||No Leakage|
|Storage sticking at 55 ± 2 OC, 18|
|Pliability at 5 OC||No crack on unrolling||Water absorption,||2 % Max|
Approx. Price: Rs 345 / Meter(s)Get Latest Price
|Packaging Size||20.00 Mtr L x 1.00 Mtr W|
We are engaged in offeringSuperteneMembranethat is widely used as waterproofing and damp-proofing of vertical foundations and walls. Easy to install, this effective water and vapor barrier membrane offers high resistance to atmospheric pollutants and chemicals such as chlorides, sulphates, dilute acids and alkalis.
- Highly recommended for waterproofing / damp-proofing of vertical foundation / walls
- Waterproofing of structural concrete and masonry walls, pitch roof split slab concrete construction, both above and below ground
- Waterproofing of Insulated roofs, wet areas like bathrooms, kitchens etc., parking areas, balconies, terraces, windows, garages
- Waterproofing in general at all such place where the use of fire is not possible or is prohibited
- Cold applied, does not require heat, chemical bonding agents or special tools.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Permanent flexibility and protection.
- Effective water and vapor barrier.
- Strong resistance to chemicals like chlorides, sulphates, alkalis, dilute acids, ozone and atmospheric pollutants.
- Clean the surface from all loose, dust, dirt, foreign material and particularly oil and grease marks
- Apply primer on the concrete substrate. Primer is not necessary for non porous surface
- Place the membrane on the primed surface and remove the film by peeling of the release paper not more than 30 cm at a time. while unrolling SuperTene
- Press down the membrane from center to the outer edges. This will help to remove any entrapped air ensuring good adhesion to the substrate
- SuperTene should always be protected to avoid damage caused by other trades, back-filling equipments and materials. Screeds, toppings and tiles should be laid as soon as possible, preferably the same day the membrane is applied. Under no circumstances should the membrane be left exposed for extended period.
Health & Safety:
- Use goggles, hand gloves and shoes during application
- Clean hands with a mild solvent and thereafter wash with warm soap water
- Available in 1 M x 20 M Roll
- Keep in cool and dry place under shed away from heat
|Total Thickness(mm)||1.5 /2.0||Puncture Resistance||160 MM|
|Compound Elongation, %||200||Cold Flexibility||40 c|
|Adhesion to, N/mm Primed Concrete Other Surfaces||4.9 5.2||Service Temperature||40 c /80 c|
|Vapor Transmission Rate||0.05 gm / M /hr|