We are one of the leading wholesalers and distributors of ColdAppliedBituminousAdhesive.Widely used for fixing waterproof membrane, this adhesive is ready to use and provided in semi-liquid consistency. Cold applied bituminous adhesive is recommended for sticking roofing felts on asbestos, tiles, and including roofs or trains, railway carriages, and others.
- Recommended for sticking roofing felts on metal, timber, tiles, asbestos, concrete and masonry surfaces, including roofs of trains, buses, tramcars, railway carriages, etc.
- ShaliBond BS/CS is cold applied adhesive and does not require any torching. Therefore, it is useful for applications where use of hot bitumen / torching is difficult or prohibited.
- Surfaces should be cleaned of all foreign materials and should be completely dry.
- Apply ShaliBond BS/CS over the cleaned surfaces with a spatula or brush.
- Allow approximately 10 minutes time before laying the felt and sticking the same by application of uniform mild pressure.
- For more effective waterproofing, seal overlaps and termination by affixing 6 inch flashings of the membrane on overlapping area after application of ShaliPrime APP
Health & Safety:
- Lid of the container should be firmly fixed, when not in use
- ShaliBond® BS/CS is inflammable and hence keep away from flame
- Use goggles and hand gloves during application
- Clean hands with warm soap water after application
- ShaliBond BS/CS is available in 1 Kg, 4 kg, 18 Kg and 180 Kg drums
- Keep in cool and dry place in air tight container under shed away from heat
|Colour||Black||Dry Film Thickness||150 microns|
- On metal surface
- On concrete surface
|0.50 per sqm|
0.70 per sqm
|Viscosity in sec (10 mm cups)||15|
|Drying Time||36 Hrs||Specific Gravity||0.95|